Thursday, March 5, 2009

What's This All About Anyway?

Recently I took time to think about my many and varied interests. They are so widespread and disparate that even I some times despair at making sense of them.

If I divide up my life into short, medium and long term views then I start to make sense of what is important to me.

The underlying principles of my life have always been and will continue to be my relationship with God and with my family. Being, having, improving and becoming better in these areas is what guides my life. That is who I am. And who I am steers and influences what I do.

So that being said what I do and aim to do is to establish a life of freedom and independence while still being a part of the community and society that I live in.

My next post will be less philosophical and detail the areas that I am working on currently to develop my steps to freedom .

No comments: